• mentor, and supervise a team of engineers, and a technician.
• Ensure the team consistently follows best practices, standards, and organizational directives.
• Facilitate training and continuous learning for team members.
• Oversee the inspection, maintenance, calibration, and repair of medical devices.
• Ensure the availability of spare parts before initiating repairs.
• Monitor the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
• Monitor and evaluate potential new medical devices and equipment for acquisition.
• Coordinate with medical and non-medical departments to identify the equipment needs.
• Supervise the purchasing process, ensuring devices meet organizational and operational requirements.
• Foster collaboration with various departments, ensuring smooth daily maintenance operations.
• Provide guidance to medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, and technicians, on the proper use and preservation of medical devices.
•Submit regular maintenance and equipment acquisition reports to senior management.
Ensure the team adheres to general safety principles and rules.
• Develop and update the medical device maintenance procedures manual in line with best practices.
Strictly follow the protection and humanitarian principles and standards, in addition to the organizational policies including Code of Conduct, Child Protection and Prevention Sexual Exploitation and Abuse